Poker Hands – Best Card Combinations
No matter what online poker variation you prefer to play you need to know poker hands. The point is that card combinations at all the games are the same, and you should know them in order to understand what to expect from your game. According to rules of most of the games, card combination consists of 5 cards out of regular 52-card deck. There are also variations that use 53-card deck where the Joker card is included. Joker is usually a wild card of the game which means that it can substitute any card in hand. That gives more chances to win the game. Once you learn all the combinations and other poker tips you can start playing at this online casino which is UK poker online players favourite choice. Nevertheless, let us look at the hand combinations used in the games.
Types of Hands
- Straight Flush is a combination of 5 cards each of the same suit. Besides, all of the hands should go in straight sequence, e.g. 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.
- When the player has a combination of cards A, K, Q, J, 10 of one suit, it means that he has a royal flush which is the top combination of cards in all the games.
- Four of a kind (also comes under a name quads) is a combination where 4 cards are of same rank. One card that is left can be any of the deck. The other name of this combination is Carre.
- Full house is combination which includes two cards of the same rank, and three cards that have matching rank among them.
- Flush has all five cards of the same suit. It differs from royal and straight, as all the cards cannot be placed in sequence.
- Straight is a combination where all the cards are placed in sequence, but all of them are of different suits.
- In three of a kind there are three cards that share the same rank, and two random cards. The suits do not matter in this combination.
- When you have two pairs, it means that your hand consists of two cards of one common rank, two cards of other common rank, and one random card. One pair has only one pair of cards that have the same rank. The is also a no-pair combination of cads where are the cards are of different rank.
It is rather easy to learn all the card combinations in poker, especially when you play online. You will be able to have more time to analyze what hand you have, and also make use of tips available with software. Keep in mind, that your results of the game depend upon the hand you have, and bets you make. When you are good enough to combine your skills, you can get more results, and poker games will be more attractive to you.